NZHL is not just about selling home loans. We’re about unearthing our clients’ hidden plans and dreams and putting customised solutions in place to turn those plans into reality. Our clients success becomes our success as we rely on word of mouth to build our business.
To our consultants and business owners, this is not just a job, it’s a career and vocation that can be both personally and financially rewarding.
- Proudly New Zealand owned and operated
- Annual Conference
- No territory restrictions
- Well refined and proven sales processes
- Dedicated Head Office support team
- Successful franchise model
- Initial and on-going training by in-house specialists
- Dedicated in-house marketing support
- Dedicated in-house training and sales support team
- Internship Programme
- Sophisticated peer networking and support programme
- Competitive commission and remuneration rates
- Generous performance based bonuses for franchises
- Exit plan options
- Franchise ownership opportunities after 12 – 18 months of proven performance
- Motivational incentive programme for sales staff
Our consultants come from a huge range of backgrounds from banking and finance to IT and marketing - they all share one passion, to help Kiwis get debt free, faster!
This is a sales based role that allows consultants to be in control of their earning
As a New Zealand Home Loans New Business Consultant it is your job to find new clients, ensure that they qualify for a New Zealand Home Loan, demonstrate our unique sales proposition, assess the client’s current insurance protection to provide solutions and finally provide on-going support.
New Business Consultants can join the company for as little as the cost of a laptop computer and a mobile phone; they are their own boss (but should treat the role as full-time). A background in financial services is not essential; however a background in personal selling and the ability to form relationships with clients is important. New Business Consultants will learn and earn under the care of an experienced Business Owner. You will receive full training and on-going support from our Development Team.
Your earnings potential is only limited by your desire and like most other commission based sales organisations New Zealand Home Loans amply rewards those consultants who are prepared to work hard. Income is paid on the sale of home loans and insurance policies and often starts whilst the New Business Consultant is still in training. Incentives and bonuses are offered every quarter and rankings are published weekly.
We are always on the lookout for successful consultants! If you have experience as a sales person and are up for a new challenge, then we’d like to hear from you.
Applicants need to be a New Zealand Permanent Resident living in New Zealand.Find out more