Client Servicing Consultant / Permanent Part-Time Caped Crusader
Send us your CV
NZHL Hawkes Bay is on the hunt for a superstar.
That’s where you come in…
We have a permanent part-time position available with a minimum of 20 hours per week. Your day will be kept busy with:
- Maintaining, retaining, and growing NZHL existing client relationships
- Building close long-term client relationships with proactive and targeted client contact, following our prescribed CRM system/service cycle
- Supporting the team in the day-to-day running of the business
- Experience in lending and/or insurance is required but full training will be given
- Methodical and organised with a natural ability to multi task
- Demonstrated success in identifying, understanding, meeting, and exceeding client needs by building effective relationships
- Active listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently, effectively and efficiently to achieve the required objectives
- Demonstrated competence in computer applications such as the Microsoft suite
If this describes you and you enjoy working in a small team environment, have an excellent sense of humour, then you are the superstar we are looking for – APPLY NOW!
As a New Zealand Home Loans New Business Consultant it is your job to find new clients, ensure that they qualify for a New Zealand Home Loan, demonstrate our unique sales proposition, assess the client’s current insurance protection to provide solutions and finally provide on-going support.
New Business Consultants can join the company for as little as the cost of a laptop computer and a mobile phone; they are their own boss (but should treat the role as full-time). A background in financial services is not essential; however a background in personal selling and the ability to form relationships with clients is important. New Business Consultants will learn and earn under the care of an experienced Business Owner. You will receive full training and on-going support from our Development Team.
Your earnings potential is only limited by your desire and like most other commission based sales organisations New Zealand Home Loans amply rewards those consultants who are prepared to work hard. Income is paid on the sale of home loans and insurance policies and often starts whilst the New Business Consultant is still in training. Incentives and bonuses are offered every quarter and rankings are published weekly.
We are always on the lookout for successful consultants! If you have experience as a sales person and are up for a new challenge, then we’d like to hear from you.
Applicants need to be a New Zealand Permanent Resident living in New Zealand.
Find out more