NZHL Glenfield Franchise has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Administration Super Star. Working closely with the Business Owners you'll have the opportunity to apply your proven organisational, administrative and communication skills across a variety of work, coordinating diaries and meetings, being a trusted confidant within the team, and the go-to person to make things happen.
We help New Zealanders achieve financial freedom faster! And those aren’t just aspirational words, that’s actually what we do. In fact, our clients are currently saving tens of millions of dollars in interest costs per year, which is pretty awesome. We do this through partnering with our clients and providing them with a smart loan structure and tools that put them in control. And to top it all off, we’re Passionately Kiwi (that’s one of our values) with over 75 locally owned business across New Zealand. We’re also Freedom Champions and Excellent Together (more of our values). We think this is just the beginning for NZHL…
This role will see you work across a host of duties, you’ll be;
- On the front desk, managing calls and enquiries
- Collating documents and admin support for the Business Owner
- Assisting with bookings, coordinating the office and just generally being an amazing office all-rounder!
What you need?
To be successful in this role, you will need to be hands-on, proactive, energetic, and bring plenty of passion to the table. You will have proven experience in Office Administration be able to work under pressure and have a genuine desire to help people.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant experience as an Office Administrator or similar role
- Financial Services Industry experience, preferred but not essential
- Be a natural multi-tasker (organised at dealing with multiple tasks)
- An active listener with superstar verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques and procedures
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently effectively to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated advanced ability in PC hardware and computer applications such as Microsoft suite, Internet applications, scheduling programmes and databases
What’s in it for you
Our great range of benefits for permanent employees include banking benefits and insurance discounts, our collaborative and inclusive culture – everyone is friendly and happy to help, support of ongoing professional development and professional certifications, health and wellbeing offerings such as Employee Assistance Programme.