Client Servicing Consultant
As the title suggests, you’ll be managing relationships with clients in our network playing a critical part in our business success. You'll also have the opportunity to write business and help more people in our region into financial freedom.
We help New Zealanders achieve financial freedom faster. And those are not just aspirational words, that’ is actually what we do. In fact, our clients are currently saving tens of millions of dollars in interest costs per year, which is pretty awesome. We do this through partnering with our clients and providing them with a smart loan structure and tools that put them in control. And to top it all off, we are Passionately Kiwi (that is one of our values) with over 75 locally owned business across New Zealand. We are also Freedom Champions and Excellent Together (more of our values). We think it’s just the beginning for NZHL and are seeking passionate people who want to make financial freedom, faster a reality for more Kiwis.
About the role
Our strengths are recognising our customers’ needs and our aim is to help our clients become financial free; your day will be kept busy with:
- Maintaining, retaining, and growing NZHL existing client relationships through targeted client contact
- Maintaining contact with clients by making regular calls following the NZHL Service Level Agreement and prescribed CRM system
- Ensuring continuous quality of service with clients via NZHL’s prescribed debt management system
- Home Lending and Insurance Expert. Someone who will proactively seek customers and promote NZHL’s home loan products in order to complete and protect our customers
You will enjoy connecting with people and building lasting professional relationships. You will have a skill for recognising every opportunity to create magic through your outstanding customer service. We need someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities.
- Relevant experience the Financial Services Industry/ Level 5 Core Strand is essential
- Be a natural multi-tasker (organised at dealing with multiple tasks)
- Demonstrated success in identifying, understanding, meeting and exceeding client needs by building effective relationships
- An active listener with superstar verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques and procedures
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently effectively to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated advanced ability in PC hardware and computer applications such as Microsoft suite, Internet applications, scheduling programmes and databases