Client Servicing Consultant
As the title suggests, you’ll be managing relationships with clients in our network playing a critical part in our business success. Our strengths are recognising our customers’ needs, putting the appropriate insurance in place while we help our clients become financially free. Working closely with the Business Owners and team you'll have the opportunity to apply your proven organisational, and communication skills across a variety of work.
We help New Zealanders achieve financial freedom faster. And those are not just aspirational words, that’ is actually what we do. In fact, our clients are currently saving tens of millions of dollars in interest costs per year, which is pretty awesome. We do this through partnering with our clients and providing them with a smart loan structure and tools that put them in control. And to top it all off, we are Passionately Kiwi (that is one of our values) with over 75 locally owned business across New Zealand. We are also Freedom Champions and Excellent Together (more of our values). We also offer our clients insurance to protect what’s important. We think it’s just the beginning for NZHL and are seeking passionate people who want to make financial freedom, faster a reality for more Kiwis.
About the role
Your day will be kept busy with:
- Coaching and supporting clients, following the NZHL Service Level Agreement and prescribed CRM system, either by phone, in-person or via on-line meetings
- Responding to client requests for top up loans, restructure and repayment changes, and general enquiries
- Ensuring continuous quality of service to clients via NZHL’s prescribed debt management system
- Regular training/continuous improvement
You will enjoy connecting with people to mentor and nurture lasting professional relationships. You will have a skill for recognising every opportunity to create magic through your outstanding customer service.
- Relevant experience desired in the Financial Services Industry
- Level 5 Financial Services Certificate (Core Strand required)
- Be a natural multi-tasker (organised at dealing with multiple tasks)
- An active listener with superstar verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in identifying, understanding, meeting and exceeding client needs by building effective relationships
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques and procedures
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently effectively to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated advanced ability in PC hardware and computer applications such as Microsoft suite, Internet applications, scheduling programmes and databases
- Full NZ Driving Licence
What’s in it for you
Our great range of benefits for permanent employees include banking benefits and insurance discounts, our collaborative and inclusive culture – everyone is friendly and happy to help, support of ongoing professional development and professional certifications, health and wellbeing offerings such as Employee Assistance Programme.