NZHL Johnsonville has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Administration Super Star. Working closely with the Business Owners you'll have the opportunity to apply your proven organisational, administrative and communication skills across a variety of work, coordinating diaries and meetings, being a trusted confidant within the team, and the go-to person to make things happen.
We help New Zealanders achieve financial freedom faster. And those are not just aspirational words, that’ is actually what we do. In fact, our clients are currently saving tens of millions of dollars in interest costs per year, which is pretty awesome.
We do this through partnering with our clients and providing them with a smart loan structure and tools that put them in control. And to top it all off, we are Passionately Kiwi (that is one of our values) with over 70 locally owned businesses across New Zealand.
We also offer our clients insurance to protect what’s important. We think it’s just the beginning for NZHL and are seeking passionate people who want to make financial freedom, faster a reality for more Kiwis.
About the role:
Working closely with the Business Owners, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your proven organisational and communication skills across a variety of work such as coordinating diaries and meetings, being a trusted confidant within the team, and the go-to person to make things happen.
This role is 20 hours per week spread across 4 days which will see you:
- On the front desk, managing calls and enquiries
- Collating documents and administration support for the wider team
- Assisting with bookings, coordinating the office and just generally being an amazing office all-rounder!
To be successful in this role, you will need to be hands-on, proactive, energetic, and bring plenty of passion to the table. You will have proven experience in Office Administration be able to work under pressure and have a genuine desire to help people.
Key Skills or Experience:
- Relevant experience as an Office Administrator or similar role
- Be a natural multi-tasker (organised at dealing with multiple tasks)
- An active listener with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of sales techniques and procedures
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently effectively to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated advanced ability in PC hardware and computer applications such as Microsoft Suite, Internet applications, scheduling programs and databases
- Financial Services Industry experience, preferred but not essential
What’s in it for you?
Our great range of benefits for permanent employees include:
- Banking benefits and insurance discounts
- A values-based, collaborative and inclusive culture
- Health and well-being offerings
Start the New Year in a new role