NZHL Dunedin office has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Administration Super Star. Working closely the Business Owner of the office i Dunedin you'll have the opportunity to apply your proven organisational, administrative and communication skills across a variety of work, coordinating diaries and meetings, being a trusted confidant within the team, and the go-to person to make things happen.
About the job
- If you love administration and working with numbers – this is the perfect combo!
- Attractive remuneration aligned with experience
- Dynamic and fast-paced working environment
Make your mark in a busy, varied role supporting a highly regarded local family business.
These are not just aspirational words – this is what we do and now more than ever this resonates with Kiwis as they grapple with the cost-of-living crisis.
We are also an organisation that is Passionately Kiwi(that is one of our values) with over 70 locally owned businesses across New Zealand, so we are a business that Kiwis own for Kiwis.
About the role:
Working closely with the Business Owner, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your proven organisational and communication skills across a variety of work which will see you:
- Communicating with clients and suppliers – both by email and phone
- Handling client file management including the collation and verification of client documents
- Producing & editing documentation
- Administering loan maintenance/restructure requests including following up directly with suppliers as needed
- Working on other project work as required and just generally being an amazing office all-rounder!
You will be a self-starter who loves being busy, super organised and can work autonomously to achieve common goals with the proven ability to get up to speed with new systems or processes quickly.
Key Skills or Experience:
- Solid office administration experience to support a small team
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle tasks so that you can pivot your workload to meet changing priorities at pace
- A proactive communicator who can process information quickly and will ask questions when needed
- Strong numerical ability with meticulous attention to detail
- Sound Microsoft Office and CRM skills with particular attention to document creation, editing and file management skills
- Experience working in professional services is preferred but not essential
What’s in it for you?
Our great range of benefits for permanent employees include:
- Discounted Banking and Insurance Packages
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to a professional and confidential service to help with personal or work-related difficulties.
- Best Doctors New Zealand – remote access to expert medical advice and guidance for employees and their families.
- A value-based, collaborative and inclusive culture
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of and a place where you could see your future grow, then:
*Please note that as we are not an Accredited Employer, we cannot accept applications from candidates who require sponsorship of their work visas.