Papamoa Home Show: Luxury Kokako Retreat Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This is a competition promoted by The New Zealand Home Loan Company Ltd (NZHL).
- Eligibility: All participants must be 18 or older to enter.
- Entry is free. One entry per person.
- A valid entry is a person who attends the Papamoa Home Show and fills in the entry form using the QR code provided. Then, you must consent to ‘yes’ on the form to arrange for one of the NZHL advisers to give you a call and arrange an appointment to come in for a chat.
- Your face-face appointment can be held at either NZHL Papamoa, NZHL Rotorua or NZHL Taupo.
- Dates: The competition runs during the Papamoa Home Show from (Friday, 9th of July 2023). A prize draw will take place on Monday 31st of July 2023 by 12:00 pm with the winner selected randomly.
- Prizes: There will 1 winner who will receive a night for two at the Kokako Retreat Rotorua.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted via phone or email using the contact details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, NZHL reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- NZHL reserves the right to amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- NZHL reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- NZHL reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who NZHL decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms and Conditions or won using fraudulent means.
- Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- NZHL’s decisions regarding the winners are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or videoed by NZHL or promotional partners, and they may use their names, photographs, videos, and/or interviews for publicity purposes.