Refer a friend and be in to win (Tauranga)
Terms and Conditions
- ‘NZHL’ means NZHL Tauranga
- The Prize is a $1,000 Prezzycard
- Valid entries received between 26 October to 19 December 2021 will qualify for entry into the draw.
- A valid entry is a person, 18 years or older, who refers ONE person that completes an initial consultation.
- Each referral must be 18 years or older, otherwise, this will not qualify as an entry into the draw.
- If you refer one new person with a current home loan who is not a client of any NZHL office, then this will be considered as one entry.
- You can refer as many people as you like. If the application is joint, then it is considered as 1 entry.
- NZHL Tauranga reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- The winner will be drawn on Monday 20th December 2021.
- NZHL Tauranga reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who NZHL Tauranga decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms and Conditions or won using fraudulent means.
- Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- NZHL Tauranga determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail, or in-person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by NZHL Tauranga.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize, they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s license, passport, birth certificate).
- NZHL Tauranga reserves the right to amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Prizes must be accepted as a giveaway and cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash.