Refer a friend and be in to win | NZHL
Terms and Conditions
- ‘NZHL’ means NZHL Northern Bays, NZHL North Harbour and NZHL Glenfield.
- The Prize draws refers to a prize of $500 Prezzycard while the giveaway refers to a $50 Prezzycard.
- Valid entries received between 1 October to 15 December 2021 will qualify for entry into the draw and a giveaway.
- A valid entry is a) client from NZHL Northern Bays, NZHL North Harbour and NZHL Glenfield who refers ONE person who settles their home loan.
- This is strictly a client draw only. New referrals are not included in this campaign.
- Each referral must be 18 years or over, otherwise, this will not qualify as an entry into the draw.
- If a client refers to one new person, then this will be considered as one entry.
- You can refer as many people as you like. If the application is joint, then it is considered as 1 entry.
- NZHL reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- NZHL reserves the right to refuse to award any prize or giveaway to an entrant who NZHL decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms and Conditions or won using fraudulent means.
- Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize or giveaway (the ‘Winner’).
- NZHL’s determination of the Winner of the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail, or in-person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by NZHL.
- The prize and giveaway are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize or giveaway, they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s license, passport, birth certificate).
- NZHL reserves the right to amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Prizes and giveaways must be accepted as a giveaway and cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash.