Terms and Conditions
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
$1,000 Prezzy Card Draw
Make a valid referral and go into the draw for a $1,000 Prezzy card. You will receive one entry per valid referral. A valid referral is a referral successfully entered by a current NZHL client through our online referral process.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is a $1,000 Prezzy Card.
- Valid entries received between 9 September 2019 and 18 October 2019 will qualify for entry into the draw.
- Each friend/colleague/family member (the referee) you refer counts as a separate entry.
- To enter the draw, you need to be a current NZHL client and make a valid referral by entering it into the online referral process.
- You must have permission from your friend/colleague/family member (the referee) to refer them via the online referral process.
- The winner of the $1,000 Prezzy Card will be drawn and contacted via email on 21stOctober 2019.
- The prize is not transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offers.
$75 Prezzy Card Promotion
If you have referred a friend, colleague or family member through the NZHL online referral process and the loan is successfully drawn down between 9 September 2019 and 18 October 2019, you will receive a $75 Prezzy Card.
Terms and conditions
- You need to have referred a friend, colleague or family member through the NZHL online referral process between the dates of 9thSeptember 2019 and 18thOctober 2019 and the loan is also successfully drawn down between these dates.
- You must have permission from your friend/colleague/family member (the referee) to refer them to us.
- Successful referrers will be contacted via email and the $75 Prezzy Cards will be sent out on 28th October 2019.
- The promotion is not transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offers.
Lending General Terms & Conditions
Offer is only available for refinance lending to NZHL. Lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply. Interest rates are subject to change. Minimum refinance lending $200,000. Your salary or wages must be credited to your NZHL loan account.
Maximum lending on owner occupied homes 80% LVR and residential investment 70% LVR.
To be eligible for this offer, you must apply to switch your existing home loan to NZHL between 9 September and 14 October and draw down by 18 October 2019.
If the home loan does not remain with NZHL for a minimum of 3 years a clawback may apply on the contribution. Excludes business lending and existing NZHL lending.
Refinancing Package Criteria
- Minimum refinance lending of $200,000.
- The ownership of the property isn’t changing, and your home loan is secured by a maximum of two securities.
- There aren’t any guarantors on your home loan.
- The documentation must be signed by the property owner/s (not a power of attorney).
- You can’t finalise the sale or purchase of the property on the same day as refinancing.
- Excludes business lending and existing NZHL lending.
If you want to refinance to NZHL without choosing to use our Refinancing Package, you’ll need to use your own solicitor. Your solicitor’s fees won’t be covered by NZHL.
NZHL Home Loan Terms and Conditions available here.
Other Terms and Conditions, Fees and Limits available here.