Terms & Conditions – The voucher or the bag | NZHL Christchurch
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is promoted by New Zealand Home Loans (NZHL) Christchurch only.
- Eligibility: Entry is valid for existing NZHL Christchurch clients only. Business Owners and Employees of NZHL and their immediate families, including spouses, parents and children, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is free—one entry per person.
- To enter, participants must comment on the NZHL Christchurch Facebook post to state why they fit within one of the following categories – Freedom Champions, Excellent Together or Passionately Kiwi.
- Dates: Entry into the competition closes on Friday 26th November at 11:59 pm. The prize draw will take place on Saturday 27th November at 12:00 pm. There will be ten winners who will be selected randomly.
- Winner notification: NZHL Christchurch representatives will visit the winners at their workplace or home address (as supplied) between 29th November and 3rd December. The winners will not be notified in advance. If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, NZHL reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Prizes: There will be a total of ten prizes worth up to the value of $200 each. Each winner will choose between a petrol voucher (the money) or a wrapped gift which will be selected at random. Some prizes may include alcohol – winners must be over 18 and provide a New Zealand Drivers Licence or Passport for identification.
- NZHL reserves the right to amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the promotion at any stage for any reason.
- NZHL reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds
- NZHL reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who NZHL decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms and Conditions or won using fraudulent means.
- Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- NZHL’s decisions regarding the winners are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by NZHL or promotional partners, and they may use their names, photographs, and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- By entering the competition, all participants agree that NZHL representatives can visit them at their homes or workplace. Covid-19 regulations will be followed at all times.
- No Liability: NZHL and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.