Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This is a local competition promoted by The New Zealand Home Loan Company Ltd (NZHL).
- Eligibility: All participants under 16 years must enter only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Entry is free. One entry per person.
- A valid entry is a person who donates a minimum of $5 to the NZHL Wig Wednesday fundraiser wigwednesday.org.nz/n-new-zealand-home-loans-and-insurance and provides their name and email address.
- Dates: The competition runs from 1 September until 11:59 Sunday 17 September 2023. A prize draw will take place by 5pm on Monday 18 September 2023 with the winner selected randomly.
- Prize: a Monopoly Here & Now New Zealand Board Game worth up to $45 and a $100 Movie Voucher.
Note – the winner can select a $100 Hoyts OR a $100 Events cinema voucher.
- Winner notification: Winners will be contacted via the email supplied when donating. If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, NZHL reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Winners will be asked for personal details. This is to deliver prizes to the necessary address.
- NZHL reserves the right to amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- NZHL reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- NZHL reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who NZHL decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms and Conditions or won using fraudulent means.
- Only the person who originally entered the promotion or the parent/guardian who entered on behalf can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- NZHL’s decisions regarding the winners are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by NZHL or promotional partners, and they may use their names, photographs, videos, and/or interviews for publicity purposes.