Your Home and Car
Home and Contents Insurance
Most of us invest a lot of money, time and love into our homes – don’t put it at risk. Protect your possessions against theft, damage or accidents with Home and Contents Insurance.
Home and Contents Insurance:
- can be personalised to your specific situation, with varying types and levels of cover available – whether you own a multi-million dollar mansion or your first home, there is a level of cover to suit you
- can cover you for a range of accidents and events including natural disasters, fire, flood, lightening, theft, burglary and vandalism
- will pay for replacement locks and keys following burglary or theft
- can cover temporary accommodation following a natural disaster, flood, lightening or fire.
Car and Boat Insurance
Even the most careful driver can have an accident – don’t make the mistake of thinking it might never happen to you. Protect your vehicle from accident or theft and insure liability (should you be at fault) with Car and Boat Insurance.
- protects both you and your vehicle – you may not think your car is worth insuring, but what would happen if you crashed into a Lexus or Mercedes, and you were at fault? You could be stuck with a bill worth tens of thousands of dollars (or even hundreds of thousands)
- has a variety of options to suit your personal situation including: Comprehensive, Third Party Fire and Theft and Third Party Only.
Mortgage Protection Insurance
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial commitments most of us will ever make. Mortgage Protection Insurance takes care of your home loan repayments, if you are unable to meet them due to illness or injury.
Mortgage Protection Insurance:
- covers your monthly repayments if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
- gives you the peace of mind knowing that your mortgage or home loan is taken care of while you recover
- ensures your family feel secure in their home.
Reducing Life Cover
Reducing Life Cover specifically protects your home loan for the term of the loan, reducing each year in line with your loan limit. This product is unique to NZHL and has been designed to reflect our clients’ debtnav plans.
Reducing Life Cover can:
- ensure your most expensive asset is protected
- ensure your family feels secure in their home
- ensure that you are only paying for the cover you need, and not what you don’t