Home and Contents Insurance

Let NZHL help you protect your precious property outside and in with flexible cover to meet your needs. And if you’ve got a vehicle, boat or campervan we can help you there too.

House and Contents

You’ve worked hard for your home, bach or crib and everything in it, from the everyday items to your most treasured possessions, therefore protecting what you have is vitally important. That’s why our house and contents insurance gives you the flexibility to choose the cover that meets your needs. We can also help with cover for rentals and landlord contents.


Don’t make the mistake of thinking it will never happen to you. Even the most careful driver can have an accident or have something happen to their car. Whether you want full protection, with agreed value, or third-party insurance, we’ve got you and your vehicle covered.

Talk to us today about your insurance needs.