This month Tony shares his expectations for the Official Cash Rate review on the 5th of April and examines ongoing flood risks for home loan borrowers, lenders, and the wider economy. Plus, Tony shares the latest from the downturn of the housing market. Find out more in Tea with Tony.
- – Monetary Policy and Silicon Valley Bank
- – Inflation Expectations
- – Job Security and the Unemployment Rate
- – Flood Zone and Climate Change Risks
- – The Housing Market
- – Expiring Fixed Interest Rates
- – Interest Rate Fears and First Home Buyers
- – Property Investors and Buyer Occupiers
- – Market Weakness and Tony’s Conclusions
*Please note – Tony Alexander is an independent economist. His views are his own and not necessarily shared by NZHL or vice versa. Tea with Tony is brought to you by NZHL in a sponsored capacity.