Client Service Consultant – Trainee
NZHL Nelson is a well-established and high-performing team within our NZHL Franchise network that now has the scope for a mortgage advisor to join them in a hybrid-based role.
We help New Zealanders achieve financial freedom faster. These are not just aspirational words – this is what we do and now more than ever this resonates with Kiwis as they grapple with the cost-of-living crisis.
We are also an organisation that is Passionately Kiwi (that is one of our values) with over 70 locally owned businesses across New Zealand, so we are a business that Kiwis own for Kiwis.
About the role
As a Client Service Consultant at NZHL, you will have the exciting opportunity to learn how to provide clients with a smart loan structure and tools so they can take control of their financial well-being plus be part of a growing, life-changing business with the work that you do.
Based in our Stoke office, you will have hands-on training by our locally based team who continue the great legacy of work that has been achieved over the past 20 years.
Your day will be kept busy with a variety of work such as:
- Coaching and supporting clients either by phone, online or in-person meetings
- Responding to client requests for top-up loans, restructuring and repayment changes, and general enquiries
- Ensuring continuous quality of service to clients via NZHL’s prescribed debt management system
- Regular training/continuous improvement initiatives
You will be a self-starter who enjoys connecting with people to build lasting professional relationships and who thrives in a role where you can demonstrate your passion for working for an authentic, purpose-driven and values-led organisation.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated strong numerical ability and can work autonomously
- Be committed to learning how to help New Zealanders into a better financial position
- Level 5 Financial Services Certificate in RPL is a bonus
What’s in it for you
Our great range of benefits for permanent advisers include:
- Attractive bonus structure
- Some flexible working options
- A people-led and digitally-enabled business
- Banking and insurance discounts
- Support of ongoing professional development
- Health and well-being offerings
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of and a place where you could see your future grow then apply now.