Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This is a national competition promoted by The New Zealand Home Loan Company Ltd (NZHL).
- Eligibility: All participants must be over 18 years and an existing NZHL client to enter. People who are not existing home loans or insurance clients of New Zealand Home Loans cannot enter. Business Owners and Employees of NZHL and their immediate families, including spouses, parents and children, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is free. One entry per person.
- A valid entry is a person who gives a testimonial on their experience with NZHL and completes the entry form via https://engage.nzhl.co.nz/spring-testimonials by 21 October 2023.
- Dates: The competition runs from 18 September until Saturday 21 October 2023. A prize draw will take place by 5pm on Monday 23 October 2023 with the winner selected randomly.
- Prize: Three $1,000 supermarket vouchers worth a total of $3,000.
Note – each prize will be allocated to a winner who will selected randomly. The winners of the vouchers will be able to choose a supermarket of their choice.
- Winner notification: Winners will be contacted via the contact details supplied when entering. If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, NZHL reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Winners will be asked for personal details. This is to deliver prizes to the necessary address.
- NZHL reserves the right to amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- NZHL reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- NZHL reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who NZHL decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms and Conditions or won using fraudulent means.
- Only the person who originally entered the promotion or the parent/guardian who entered on behalf can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- NZHL’s decisions regarding the winners are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by NZHL or promotional partners, and they may use their names, testimonial, photographs, videos, and/or interviews for publicity purposes.