Join Tony as he delves into the latest developments in the New Zealand economy, including interest rates, monetary policy, and key drivers of the housing market.
In this month’s Tea with Tony, he also explores the impact of property listings on the housing market cycle and longer-term fundamental factors. Plus, Tony has a special message for young buyers. Tune in to find out more. Looking for a smarter home loan plan?
Let’s chat –
Please note – Tony Alexander is an independent economist. His views are his own and not necessarily shared by NZHL or vice versa. Tony’s Thoughts is brought to you by NZHL in a sponsored capacity.
– Interest Rates and Monetary Policy
– Key Driver: Net Migration Flows
– Employment Numbers and The Labour Market and Wage Growth
– Property Listings
– Longer-Term Market Fundamentals
– The Housing Market Cycle & Message to Buyers