Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition promoted locally by The New Zealand Home Loan Company Ltd (NZHL).
- Eligibility: All participants under 16 years must enter only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Entry is free. One entry per person.
- A valid entry is a person who comments on why they should win their XRACE registration on the promotional post via the local NZHL Facebook page or NZHL Instagram page.
- Prizes: The Prize is XRACE race tickets (1 Adult and Child team) worth $66.
Note – the prizes must be ordered from XRACE.co.nz using the discount code provided and are subject to availability at your chosen XRACE event.
- Winner notification: Winners will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram Messenger. If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, NZHL reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- NZHL reserves the right to amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- NZHL reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- NZHL reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who NZHL decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms and Conditions or won using fraudulent means.
- Only the person who originally entered the promotion or the parent/guardian who entered on behalf can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- NZHL’s decisions regarding the winners are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not redeemable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- The prize is valid for new registrations only and cannot be used against existing registrations.
- Information: By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by NZHL or promotional partners, and they may use their names, photographs, videos, and/or interviews for publicity purposes.