No one knows when death or terminal illness will strike. Having insurance can ensure that your family are provided for and any debts are looked after.
Reducing Life Cover
Reducing Life Cover specifically protects your home loan for the term of the loan, reducing each year at a similar rate as your mortgage principal reduces. This product is unique to NZHL and has been designed to reflect our clients’ debtnav plans.
Reducing Life Cover can:
- ensure your most expensive asset is protected
- ensure your family feels secure in their home
- ensure that you are only paying for the cover you need, and not what you don’t
Life Cover is about protecting those you leave behind. It provides a lump sum in the event of death or terminal illness.
Life Cover can:
- pay a lump sum if the insured person dies
- provide cover in the event of almost any type of death – whether through illness or injury
- ensure you don’t leave your family with the burden of debt
- allow you to provide for anyone who is dependent on you if you die
- pay for your funeral costs so your family doesn’t have to.
Survivors Income gives your loved ones a monthly tax-free benefit that is guaranteed, inflation adjusted and paid for a time frame specific to your family’s circumstances.
Survivors Income can:
- ensure that your family is taken care of financially in the event of your death
- allow sole-income earners to secure their spouse and children’s future
- protect your family’s home and lifestyle.